<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

New Alternative Energy Blog

James commented below, and I have decided to add him to my links list. He writes the Alternative Energy Blog. His blog is interesting, and has a lot of potential. I do think he is a bit optimistic as to viability in the short term of hydrogen cars. Honda I think has one several million dollar prototype, and so do some of the other big companies. And there is I think one filling station in California, maybe two. The car companies say they are a couple decades off from hydrogen, which basically means, they have zero idea when it will come to fruition. James also writes on battery powered cars being an alternative, as well as hybrids that you can hook up to your home, rather than merely gas powered ones. Those ideas have merit, and I agree. Check him out!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?