<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Welcome New Readers

I was recently linked by Autoblog concerning my write up of Peak Oil. To whomever runs that site, thanks! I don't have a lot of graphics and I haven't put nearly as much effort into my blog as they have, nor am I as comprehensive. That's why they get a bunch more hits than I do. But to all who see my site for the first time, read through my posts and see if you like it.

I want to create a cereberal website rather than a visual one, that covers the automotive industry. Sort of a car philosopher if you will. It's an artificial analysis because let's face it, cars are a visual beast for the most part. We see them, hear them and smell them.

And also I'm really bad at html programming, so I have no idea how to put up pictures.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?