<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 03, 2005

News About Me

Well, thanks to Frank Giovinazzi who runs the American International Automobile Dealers' website, I have published my first commercial article right here. Frank reads my blog, and for some crazy reason thought I was a good enough writer to besmirch his aesthetically pleasing website. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a new gimmick for me: the occasional automotive article.

I was also written up by J.D. Powers and Associates in their Online Automotive Review. They interviewed me, and I discussed this blog. Unfortunately, the Review only comes as a pdf file to subscribers, so there's no website to view it at, I think. If I find a link though, I'll put it up.

In essence this is a day of advertising myself. I'll try not to make it a habit, and give quality entries instead of self-promotion. But hot damn, it's hard to resist...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?