<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Well, it's Back

The LA Autoshow is here again! I will be attending as soon as possible, probably this weekend. Autoweek has a good synopsis here. Soon it will be moved to another time besides January, so it won't compete with the Detroit show. At that point, there's no doubt in my mind it will eclipse that show in size. As far as I'm concerned, the Japanese manufacturers should all be showing their cars here, and not in Detroit. There are many more foreign nampeplate buyers in Los Angeles, and by going to Detroit, you are admitting that you are a company that follows instead of leads. But I'm not an executive at Honda, so what do I know? I'll have a complete report from LA, and probably pictures as well. My opinions, obnoxious or otherwise, will be made on all debuts as well. Keep watching for more soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?