<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 16, 2005

GM Does Some Things Right

I know I and every other pundit have been critical of GM, but they do some things well, and that is making trucks. Even small trucks. This article details the Chevy Equinox, which has sold well for GM. It's a good looking SUV, my problem is that the SUV market as a whole is declining noticeably and will continue to decline. People, for the most part, know that GM can make great vehicles, it's just that they don't for whatever organizational reason. Continuing on with the list theme, here is a list of cars that GM builds that I think are high quality:

Chevrolet Cobalt
Chevrolet Corvette
Pontiac GTO
Cadillac CTS
Cadillac STS
Cadillac XLR
Cadillac SRX

I'm in the minority for the GTO, but the interior is just great, and it's a very reasonable price for a RWD V8. It's just that it doesn't look like a GTO should, and the Mustang is a lot cheaper and a lot better looking. But I'd rather own the GTO, if I had the money. Like most people I don't, so realistically I'd choose the Mustang.

GM can build great cars, it just has to start building them across the board.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?