<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Quick Comment on Comments

I've been getting a lot of great comments lately. Keep it up. I looked at one of my responses down below and felt my tone was a little too negative. The argument for hybrids is a good one. I am certainly in a small minority of people who believe in increasing fuel prices and against the applicability of hybrids. When I have time I will spell out my theory on what will be the fuel of the future for consumer vehicles. Here's a hint, you can grow it.

Comments:
Pot?

Seriously...if it's corn or similar grain, think what it'll do to the farm subsidy program!
 
Seriously...if it's corn or similar grain, we'll be putting more energy into making the fuel than we'll get from the fuel. sounds like a looser to me.
 
Seriously...if it's corn or similar grain, we'll be putting more energy into making the fuel than we'll get from the fuel. sounds like a looser to me.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?